Sunday, November 21, 2010

About Wahms Talk Biz


What is a Virtual Assistant

A virtual assistant is someone that does the things that you do not have time for, the little
things that are important in running your business smoothly. And works in a (remote location) to support other businesses with administrative functions.

A virtual assistant simply offers you opportunities to work on building relationships to build your business, is designed with you, the busy entrepreneur and small business owner
I offer effective and affordable ways to help you be more efficient in running your business with things like writing blog posts, editing articles, proof reading, desktop publishing, PowerPoint Presentations, making a new banner finding tools websites and blogs you can use in your business.  Soon I will be offering YouTube services on my YourTube Channel.
I am happy to be of assistance to you and can teach you what I have learned in my 25+ years of being in business. I do personal consultations over the phone if you would like to set up a meeting.

This month I am offering 30 min. of phone counseling free to help you get started.

If you would like to contact me please feel free to do so, I look forward to talking with you

Karren Haller

No comments:

Post a Comment