Wednesday, November 2, 2011

╰☆☆╮Holiday Christmas Advertising

1st Offer Of Advertising
If you would like to be featured in the 2011 Gift Guide
The Cost is $3.00 Per Entry this will include
your Banner, 200 words to explain your website or products
The Gift Guide Starts Immediately
Click Here To Purchase Your Spot Now!!

After Purchase Your Ad Will Be Place Here

╰☆☆╮╰☆☆╮╰☆☆╮

2nd Offer Of Advertising
Holiday Newsletter 
The cost is ~$2.50~ for those that are interested in this newsletter,
and the ad can change each week or remain the same.
How we did this last year was a 200 word message and a banner, or pictures.If you dont have a banner
(no worry I will make one at NO COST).
Once you pay for the newsletter you can send what you want to 
appear to my email address at karrenh@gmail.com

AUDIENCE 
Now so you know, my audience has increased tremendously over the past year, I have 3 Twitter accounts, our Live laugh Love To Shop Blog, + the Gift Guide will have a link as well, I have 2 Facebook accounts and I have built a following on Google +1 and Stumble Upon. 

So there is an estimated viewers of 10,056 and increasing daily, not to mention my readers & followers on three blogs.

To Make Payment This is the PayPal Link


1 comment: