Friday, March 9, 2012

December Newsletter




Newsletter 
The cost is ~$2.50~ for those that are interested in this newsletter,
and the ad can change each week or remain the same.
How we did this last year was a 200 word message and a banner and or pictures. If you dont have a banner
(no worry I will make one at NO COST).
Once you pay for the newsletter you can send what you want to 
appear to my email address at karrenh@gmail.com


AUDIENCE 
Now so you know, my audience has increased tremendously over the past year, I have 3 Twitter accounts, our Live laugh Love To Shop Blog, + the Gift Guide will have a link as well, I have 2 Facebook accounts and I have built a following on Google +1 and Stumble Upon. 

So there is an estimated viewers of 10,056 and increasing daily, not to mention my readers & followers on three blogs.

To Make Payment This is the PayPal Link

1 comment: